Gubbachiya Inchara

Gubbachiya Inchara

Friday, January 7, 2011

Unknown Untread

Lonely hearts and lonely roads are much better compared to broken hearts and broken roads. Walking alone for miles is fine but walking even a mile with someone and treading the rest alone is much more than difficult. As I parked my bike aside I looked around me not to find any familiar face. I searched for a serene place for myself. It was dark and very few people around celebrating Diwali and bursting crackers. Lit by rockets was the sky high above. As I watched the rockets dance their unique way and spill out their colors into the vast spread sky…a drop of tear rolled down my cheek unnoticed. I had no intension of wiping them off either. Blowing winds as if consoling dried them bit by bit. I wandered in my world of thoughts. I felt like a child who had to give away her toy and make no fuss as she was expected to have matured beyond. Confused and refused was well matched state of mine.


Sometimes truth seems so bitter and unacceptable.

I starred at the stars and wondered if I could make any alterations in them to hold him back. Hopeless as it seemed I began to convince myself to ground to reality. Though I tried to run my thoughts thru the tunnel I wanted they kept interrupting by speaking words of distress and pain…Strange but true that some relations end for no good reason…!

1 comment: