Gubbachiya Inchara

Gubbachiya Inchara

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Treasure of Distress

The treasure of distress; in the haunt of my bosom




There was pleasure in fighting

In forgiving in chasing

And when all ended, no pause no comma

It was no fake but just a sheer drama



With no trace left behind but only cold memory

Heavy was the charge on my hearts treasury

Ridiculously painful was the teasing story

Once which happened to be my golden glory



Touched no where it deeply sank into me

Clutched no where it was aggressively free

Haunted my thoughts and encouraged me to flee

To no where I knew but on top of the magical tree
 
 
Old and gigantic and stretched till sky


Wide and open were desires high

Dropped me down at good spree

Here I laid death to feed on free

No comments:

Post a Comment