Gubbachiya Inchara

Gubbachiya Inchara

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Soul Mate!!


It was early in the morning, when my alarm rang…lazy to even open my eyes I forced myself out of the bed…still yawning I put on my shoes and set on the road…every step hoping the next one will make me up completely.

Used to the routine I turned on my FM…The Host screamed “goooooooooood morniiiiiiiiiiing Bangalore”…Yo!! She did help me wake up! But this was not motivating enough to jog yet…I walked my way with the Host going bla bla and my thoughts running ga ga on 100 topics at a time…"hey birds…Beautiful…” Even before I saw them it said…"that man needs to pull down a lot of weight…why bother about others…” and "LO” it suddenly jumped up and said "I think I should sit here and meditate for a few minutes” ya of course it came up with something new the very next second.

Forcing my steps as I walked my way…suddenly something struck me…"long hair”…bouncing till her knees. WOW!!! My eyes popped out….and heart skipped a beat! Trust me I have never before felt anything like this….this must be an indication from heaven…SOUL MATE...no more laziness... my legs picked up on their own…"forget jogging” it said "run”!! I ran just for a glance of my new found “Soul Mate”! Oooppss she is pretty fast…she took off I don’t know in which direction. Disappointed I returned. Man she did make me run a lot…!!

Following morning, for a change I waited for the alarm to ring…my parents were taken aback as I screamed “byee” and took off…of course I was jogging. Yesss!! There she was at a distance….I told myself “I don’t care u jog or run….fetch her…come on”!! trust me she dint give me a chance to jog….I had to run….well I reached her….my heart was pounding…dunno if it was coz of running or the first look at my soul mate!! I very carefully over took her…I thought “now what? Okkk shoe lace…tighten them…” I bent down and turned back…ok this is it…. “WWWOOOWWW…no no i don't mean she is gorgeous…she has a mustache…wait a minute…its guy…man you made me run!!!! Not once but 2 days” I chuckled and continued to jog and said “Soul Mate” hehehe…!

Gubachi

2 comments:

  1. lol, nice reading
    I like it :)

    mundina munjaaneya jaaging ge...
    good luck
    SMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete